Tuesday, February 9, 2010

More Snow

It just won't stop snowing here in DC. We are supposed to get another 10-20 inches today and into tomorrow. SO, I figure I ought to get more photos of the last blizzard up before the new one strikes! I tell you -- it's getting hard to keep all these snow pictures straight!
Molly and Sophia on their way to sled. The snow was much deeper than it looks. The driveway had not been shoveled, so the girls are walking on tire tracks.

"Mommy, I'm stuck!"

Sledding was cut short when the Bobcat showed up to clear the driveway. Sophia found a new way to have fun though.

Molly insisted the doll go outside too.

Finally back at our house. And proof that Harper was around for Snowmaggedon.

Our front yard.
I don't know where all the new snow is supposed to go or when any of it will melt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like zipping my babies up in my coat too Molly. They can keep you really warm and make you feel very close to the ones you love.