Monday, February 15, 2010

Are you tired of the snow yet?

WE ARE!!
In all truthfulness, I have really enjoyed the snow, but it is getting to be somewhat cumbersome to maneuver piles of snow every morning to load kids into the car. Nevertheless, we are stuck with it for the foreseeable future. That just means I have to take more posed photos of the girls in front of the giant piles of snow. Enjoy!
Standing on the sidewalk between the pile of snow in our parking spot and the pile of snow that is our front yard.
On the steps between two giant piles of snow -- the snow that is our front yard.

Molly sizing herself up next to the giant icicle that came off of our gutter.

2 comments:

sunnygirl said...

We are finally seeing the last of the Christmas snow melt away! Harper is really growing up! I wish we could get the kiddos together... oh and I can't see the last picture. My work blocked it due to adult content. lol. Thought you'd get a chuckle out of that.

Erin said...

Wow! That icicle is huge. Not only is it taller than Molly, but you can't get your hand around it. That is crazy. I like playing in the snow, but I don't miss it at all. Hope you guys don't float away when it melts.