Sunday, February 3, 2008

Who's 30?!!

The motivation for our trip to Snowshoe was to celebrate David's 30th birthday in a place we love. I would be remiss if I didn't post a few pictures from the small gathering we had at Scott and Terri's cabin. All in all, I think David had a great time, but he might have been better off if Scott wasn't such a "wheel pusher."

I love my daddy this much!


Molly didn't spin the wheel, but she did pick up some nice Mardi Gras beads. Speaking of which -- HAPPY MARDI GRAS, ya'll!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

See that you wisely omitted the beer bottle pix; a great time was had by all and the wheel in the sky keeps on turning ....
Auntie Terri

Stephen and Michelle said...

And amazingly, I didn't notice our matching coats the first time...lol. My, how Miss Molly is growing up fast! ~Michelle