Friday, February 22, 2008

It's Moo-lly!

It's a bird, it's a plane, no -- it's a Moo-lly!

What would a cow costume be without a tail!


And a tale --


One day last week I forgot to put Molly's name on her bottles. This is necessary, of course, to keep all the babies' bottles straight, so one of her teachers labled them for me. Unfortunately, not all of her teacher's are native English speakers and everything came back labeled "Mooly." David and I had a good chuckle over that one. When I put Molly in her cozy cow costume a day later, it was obvious to us that she would now be dubbed Moo-lly!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That my precious granddaughter your calling Mooly. She is sweet cream!

norma and brent said...

We need mooooooore Molly and of course, on video. So, parents get to work.......as if you had so much leisure time. I love you all, grammy B

Anonymous said...

Early Childhood Education at it's best...............Teaching dad to SHARE THE REMOTE!!!

Love,G-Daddy, MEME,
and AUNT RIDLEY!