Monday, September 22, 2008

NOLA 5K

Molly lounged/slept through her first 5K on Saturday. Nevertheless, we were up and at 'em early for the benefit of New Orleans Rebuild. Daddy and Uncle Joey came too, but they didn't run. They drank Starbucks and cheered us on while we did all the hard work. ( I wish I had taken a picture of them.)

Molly with Mommy and Grammy before the race.

Posing for a post-race shot with Grammy, Mommy and Jean, fellow Louisianan and our walking buddy.

Molly tries to push her stroller through the grass post-race.

3 comments:

marcia said...

looks like fun . . . and like it's time to get that little girl some shades!

YLprez said...

and she needs a hat too.
I couldn't find a link to this web site to submit the pictures from Saturday nite.

sunnygirl said...

You go girls! I wish someone had pushed me in a 5k at that age. Maybe it wouldn't have taken 25 years for me to do one myself. :)